Brief instructions on how to install the MoonBot terminal:
1) Download the MoonBot terminal archive from our website https://moon-bot.com/files/MoonBot.zip
2) Unzip it into a separate folder (not in the system folders or on the desktop).
Attention, recommendations for installation and location of the MoonBot folder:
a) Do not run the MoonBot terminal from the archive;
b) Do not extract MoonBot to the desktop, temporary and system folders in your operating system, such as windows, temp, users and so on;
c) Do not use Cyrillic letters in the folder names in the path to the MoonBot terminal;
d) If your computer has drives other than the system C drive, such as D, E, etc., then place the MoonBot terminal folder on them. If the computer only has a system C drive, then place the MoonBot folder on this drive in a separate folder in the root directory, e.g. C:\MoonBot.
3) To run the MoonBot terminal you need to right-click on the MoonBot.exe file and select “Run as administrator”, this mode will increase the priority of the application on your PC, the clock accuracy will be normalised and the connection to the exchange will be improved.
4) On the Settings – Login tab you need to select the desired exchange and enter the API keys from that exchange’s account into the relevant fields below and click on the “Register API keys” button. You do not need to re-enter API keys when you run MoonBot next time.
Important: Be sure to make backups of the folder with the MoonBot terminal after registering the API keys!
A backup is the only way to restore keys in case of disk formatting and system reinstallation.
5) When using the MoonBot terminal on a VPS (remote server), select Menu – System Settings in the bot and check “VDS optimized mode” in the window that appears, then reboot the bot in administrator mode.
6) Ensure that the Start button, which is located in the top left corner of the MoonBot main terminal window, is pressed.
7) Adjust the basic parameters and strategies to suit your trading style.
For more detailed instructions on installing and running the application, see Installation and API Keys at https://moon-bot.com/en/manual/api-keys/