- Dear ICO participants! To bind your MoonBot with your MoonTrader Tokens please enter your ETH address which you have used or will use to buy $MOON.
- It is preferred to enter the address before you buy tokens.
- MoonTrader Telegram group: @moontrader_en
- New TM command: cmd_CancelAllBuys to cancel all buy orders
- Bug fixes and other minor improvements
- HotKeys for the following actions added: Cancel Buy; Panic Sell; Join Sells; Switch Charts (Settings – HotKeys). (push Esc to clear the hotkey)
- More autostart options: to run the bot in the previous state or manually to control whether the strategies should be turned on after reboot
- Bug fixes and other minor improvements
- Bug fixes and other minor improvements
- Auto Sell Launchpad’s coins using the NewListing strategy:
- SellFromAsset: If checkked, the strategy will sell coins from balance (instead of placing buy orders);
- SellQuantity: Tokens Quantity (If 0 then sell all available)
- SellPriceAbsolute – If checked then SellPrice set as absolute value, otherwise as percentage to market price ASK
- Sound Alert on BTC rate change (Settings – Autostart)
- Fixes: Buy price check in the NewListing strategy has been disabled.
- Fixes: Binance orders error fixed
- Fixes: Binance buy price not lower than 0.20 of market price; correct handling of Telegram command “PaniSellAll”
- Auto Restart after stop on btc\market drops (configure in the “Settings – Autostart”)
- Special command in the @MoonInt channel to temporary stop all strategies (only admins with votes > 5 can post it)
- Trust Management spike protection: new UDP strategy parameter TMBuyPriceLimit specifies max. buy price in percentage to current market price. Example: TMBuyPriceLimit = 5%, a command to buy coin for +10% comes — such command will be ignored.
- More stable pairs added: TUSD, USDC, USDS (Binance); USD (Bittrex)
- Reports form has now clickable coin’s label to open current market chart (below orders list)
- Fixes: Binance sell orders price is not higher then +400% to market price; buy price not lower then 0.25 of market price
- The BTC rate label blink configuration when the rate changes (configure in the “Settings – Autostart”)
- Separated colors for volume lines in the Order Book
- Fixes: scalping mode is taken into account when setting a pending order; other minor improvements
- Cumulative\discrete order book with configurable opacity (Settings -> UI)
- Strategy editor has new field “LastEditDate”
- New strategies filter by 5-minutes BTC rate delta: Delta_BTC_5m_Min, Delta_BTC_5m_Max. The 5m delta is calculated as difference between min and max BTC price during last 5 minutes (and hence its always positive).
- The Emulator has been improved
- Fixes: Joined Sell could take inactive strategy for new sell order; volume profile fixed on USDT pairs on “square” coins (with price less then 100sat)
- Shared BlackList. pause strategies:
- BL signals are posted with associated risk level (1..3).
- Strategies has new parameter MoonIntStopLevel, risk level below which BL signals are ignored
- Pause signals are posted in the @MoonInt chaannel with date, UTC time and pause duration. At specified time bots will pause all strategies with specified MoonIntStopLevel or below for specified duration.
- All bots connected to the @MoonInt can read the these signals automatically (turned on by default; to turn shared BL off go to the Settings – Telegram page and uncheck the “Use shared BlackList” checkbox.
- Added option to close all active orders (global PanicSell) on BTC rate raise (Settings – Autostart)
- Added working hours settings (Settings – Autostart, local time).
- New strategy parameter ReportTradesToTelegram: send trade reports to your Telegram channel. To send Manual trades reports tick the “Settings – Advanced – Send Reports” checkbox
- New strategy parameter CancelBuyStep (the MultiOrders addon required): step to increase buy orders autocancel time (seconds) when the strategy sets multiple buy orders
- Fixes: joined sell order has now correct SignalType field in Telegram strategies; The report filter correctly filters by strategy type (“drops”, “shot”, etc)
- The Auto Reconnect option has been removed; the bot now reconnects websocket automatically by default
- New option System Settings -> Use Local trades time, when turned on, trades on market charts will be drawn using your local time (otherwise exchange’s time). Use if your system clock is badly synced.
- Fixes: joined sells in strategies might have reported wrong profit; trailing settings in manual strategies was not aplied if trailing was turned off
- Sell Join in strategies (the MoonScalper addon is required)
- Each strategy has a new parameter JoinSellKey (0 by default).
- If you set JoinSellKey > 0 then every filled buy order will be joined with existing sell order with the same JoinSellKey
- With JoinSellKey = 0 everytning works as usually
- The UDP strategy should now work in combo (except Trust Management)
- Mouse wheel now scrolls the chart when in the orderbook’s zone
- The API load indicator (for binance) now works better and takes into account all your running bots (on the same IP\APIkeys)
- The bot should be able to read Telegram @whalefuckero_bot
- New option “Menu – System Settings – Draw huge pixels” to draw visually bigger trades on market charts (may be useful on 4K monitors)
- Fixes: BNB bots available balance substracts BNB amount needed to pay comission (Settings – Advanced, “Min. BNB value”)
When you first start the bot, the checkbox “I agree to send the results of the auction to the server” is enabled by default (Settings – Login).
You can disable it if you do not want to send your results to the statistics server https://stat.moon-bot.com/
To send data anonymously, do not enter your Telegram nickname, in this case, the table will contain only your bot ID.
- Important: shared BlackList. Markets which other users consider unwanted to trade currently are posted in the Telegram’s @MoonInt channel.
- All bots connected to the @MoonInt can read the BlackList automatically (turned on by default; to turn shared BL off go to the Settings – Telegram page and uncheck the “Use shared BlackList” checkbox.
- BL signals are posted with associated risk level (1..3). Strategies has new parameter MoonIntRiskLevel: risk level below which BL signals are ignored
- Users in the @MoonInt can now be muted (you need Rating > 4 to use mute function)
- Fixes: the “Look for action” (the eye button) function improved
- New option to show vert. volume indicator to the left\right of the chart (right-click the “Vol” button, peek “Ind.Pos.”)
- The following strategies can now set multiple orders upon 1 signal (If you have the MultiOrders addon): “Telegram”, “NewListing”
- All strategies except MoonShot have now parameters to set multiple buy orders at once: (If you have the MultiOrders addon)
- OrdersCount – buy orders count to set (default is 1 );
- BuyPriceStep: price step in percentage of initial buyPrice (If < 0 than each new order will be set at lower price, otherwise at higer price)
- OrderSizeStep: Order’s size step in percentage of initial size (if 0 than don’t increase order)
So the buy order number k will be set at buyPrice * (1 + k * BuyPriceStep / 100)
- The Moon Bot stat service is online: http://stat.moon-bot.com/
To be listed on the service please go to “Settings – Login” and tick the “I agree to send the results of my transactions to the server”
- actual trades in real-time
- Top20 trades per 24 hours
- Top20 traders weekly
- Top20 TM Managers
- New strategy kind: NewListing. It is triggered by new market listing; all filters are excluded from this strategy. Buy price can be set in absolute value (the “buyPriceAbsolute” parameter)
The strategy is available only If you tick the “I agree to send the results of my transactions to the server” (“Settings – Login”) on all your bots and keep the check mark on for at least a week before using the strategy.
- The option “Only 1 market chart in FullScreen” now auto-activates when cursor is in order book’s area
- New option “Open new charts in max time scale” (Settings – UI)
- Bug fixes: correct order parameters fill when creating sell order from assets
- Pending orders set by mouse click on a chart can now have negative spread (read more)
- Bug fixes: incorrect joined sell price after joining 2 partially filled orders; incorrect panic sell was applied to buy orders
- The MoonBot shoul now be able to read @InfocryptoSignalsBot signals
- The option to show\hide profit in $ has beed added (Settings -> UI)
- The X9 button now sets the sellprice not higher than +800%
- The “Moon Scalper” addon: Market chart alerts
- The bot can now send statistics on your transactions to the server (to generate a rating table, it is under development currently). Agreement to send data is located on the page
“Settings – Login”, “Send trades to statistics server” checkbox. When using the Trust Management functionality, consent is necessary (since the transactions belong to the manager, and other participants would like to see them in the statistics). Please also note that the collected statistics can be used for promotional purposes.
- Multiorders: additional click kind to replace orders has been added
- Strategies autocancel buy: timer is reset if the order set by this strategy has been replaced manually
- Trust management commands have now “ChannelKey” field: slave bot’s strategy must have the same ChannelKey as in the master bot’s “Share” button settings (Trust management UI)
- Telegram signals like “buy #LTCBTC” are recognized correctly now
- Multiorders: Sell orders auto joining has been redesigned and works now in 2 options:
- Fixed Price: put the first sell order; when new buy is filled, new sell will be set at the same price (in satoshi)
- Fixed Profit: put the first sell order; when new buy is filled, new sell will be set at the same profit (so joined sell order will always have the same percentage value)
- The BTT-USDT display price rounding fixed
- Overall open positions percentage in multimode has been added (chart’s top caption)
- Multiorders: Multiorders mode can be turned off in any moment; however we do not recommend to do so while you have more than 1 open order on a market.
the manual has been updated and describes the bot’s reaction to deactivating multiorders mode
- New option to select an order to move: “Last Moved” (the latest order you have set or moved)
- Coins from assets can be sold in separate sell orders
- Pending orders can now be set in multiorders mode;
Note that unlike solo mode all of them will be excecuted!
- Multiorders: the manual has been updated; the multiorders mode is turned off by default
- Multiorders mode will not be turned off while you have more than 1 open order on a market
- The option “Allow 2 orders in solo mode” has been hiddden and removed; persistent people can find a way to activate it in the instruction manual
- Favorite markets: Right-click the market button to remove from favorites
- Order’s volume caption on the order’s line can be turned off in the interface settings (Settings – UI)
- Trust management:
- commands have now OrderSize parameter: Master bot specify max. order size, and when it uses less order, slave bots use proportionally less orders too
- Fixed bug when master bot wasn’t able to send commands
- Master bot’s report improvements: orders count, order sizes, the “clear report” (‘X”) button
- Some UI and vds mode optimization (Note: If you run the bot on a virtual server (VPS), you should tick the “Menu – System Settings – VDS mode” on.)
- Trust management: High frequency trading available in free version if the strategy is in emulator mode
- Reports sort fixed
- In case of video card fail there should be error code in the log, please check if you have unusual charts behaivor
- Trust management: High frequency trading
- Favorites markets are sorted alphabetically
- Quick market blacklisting button added to the chart’s panel (the “BL” button)
- Selling coins (using the “Order” button) bought outside of the bot, in particular selling BTC for USDT on USDT pairs (PRO only)
- MoonShot strategy: new parameter MShotAddBTC5mDelta to adjust price range by BTC 5-minutes delta. The delta is calculated as difference (percentage) between min and max rates during last 5 minutes (hence it always positive)
- The Modified Telegram client updated to version 1.5.6. To update the Telegram for the bot (optional, previous client is still working):
- Close the bot
- Close Telegram, make sure it’s not staying in the system tray
- Manually delete the file “Utelegram.exe” in the bot’s folder
- Start the bot, go to “Settings->Telegram” page and push “download modified client” button
- Market charts hints can now be turned in the Settings -> UI tab. Default state is now OFF. In VDS mode hints are not shown.
- Colors presets in “Settings – UI – colors”
- Some optimization: initial load should be a bit faster, VDS should consume a bit less CPU
- Some minor bug fixes (screen keyboard, wrong log window background , etc.)
- The “Moon Scalper” addon: Custom figures on the chart can be deleted by CTRL-Right Click using popup menu
- The function “Export market data to a file” is turned off by default. If you need it, turn on manually
- Some bug fixes, incl. turning the Moon Scalper trial
- The “Favorites” button has been added (near the eye). To add a market use the star button on the chart’s panel
- Delta strategy bug fixed causing the strategy to stop work in a while
- The “Moon Scalper” addon:
- the option “stacked graphs” added to the vol. profile tool.
- The “Fibo” tool has now 0.5 level and customizable zones fill
- Current CPU load is displaying in the status bar. In case of high load the bot will notice you using your Telegram channel (If configured). Please notify us in our Public Telegram channel of such occasions (normally 1 bot on a VPS should consume about 20%-30% CPU)
- Strategy editor has been optimized and should work a bit faster
- The “Moon Scalper” addon: vol. profile values displaying settings (position, transparency)
- The “System Settings” menu: some new options added. Please take a look and configure most comfortable for you options
- Customizable colors (Settings – UI)
- Some bug fixes, incl. CPU load in some cases
- The “Moon Scalper” addon (additional module containing set of functions and options)
- The bot restores market charts after restart (PRO version only, the pause between the restarts should be not more than 8 hours)
- Strategy editor has been fully redesigned: multi-select, multi-edit, hint to every parameter added
- The “System Settings” menu has been added, giving the possibility to adjust performance on low systems.
- New interface themes added
- The modified Telegram client has been updated (you may not download it If you are using the built-in client)
- Maximum chart’s timeframe has been increased to 6 hours
- Separate Cancel Buy \ Panic Sell buttons (Settings – UI)
- CTRL+Z in the input field switches last 2 entered markets
- Buttons to turn ON/OFF Iceberg orders added to market chart’s panel
- Fast chart scroll to the right by pressing CTRL+Right Arrow
- The bot has got built-in Telegram client. To use:
- Go to Settings -> Telegram
- Tick the “Use built-in client” checkbox
- Enter your phone, auth code, password.
- You may specify a proxy server (socks5 or MTProxy). If the bot can’t connect without a proxy, it will turn built-in MTProxy, you may change proxy server to your own later.
- The built-in client can be used along with the modified client to get signals from 2 different Telegram accounts
- You can turn on\off the built-in client by the Settings tab or by the pop-up menu on the tray bot’s icon
- New strategies parameter StopLossEMA (use EMA to calculate stop price), possible values: 0 – no EMA, 3,5,10 – use 3,5,10-ticks average
- the bv\sv stop has now take profit parameter BV_SV_TakeProfit which means: turn the bv\sv stop only after price has reached specified value
- The Modified Telegram client updated to version 1.4.3. To update the Telegram for the bot (optional, previous client is still working):
- Close the bot
- Close Telegram, make sure it’s not staying in the system tray
- Manually delete the file “Utelegram.exe” in the bot’s folder
- Start the bot, go to “Settings->Telegram” page and push “download modified client” button
- The Telegram signals logic has been changed:
- words without tags are considered as signals only when written in capital letters (i.e. the phrase “ride the Waves” is not a #waves signal however “buy the WAVES” is)
- the following words without tags are not considered as signals even if written in capital letters: LINK, GO
- the bot now correctly recognizes such tags: #NEO/BTC, #NEO/Binance (#NEO/Bittrex)
- the bot now correctly recognizes such links: https://www.binance.com/en/trade/pro/CVC_BTC
- New reports column added: “BV/SV” (buy to sell volumes ratio at the moment the signal/detect has been given)
- The Emulator mode should work even better
- More master bot settings for Trust Management
- All Markets 24h delta has been added to the main screen, reports and strategies filters
- Each Market 24h Delta has been added to strategies filters
- 24h BTC delta updating fixed
- New social trading options
- Strategies filters has now 24h delta BTC filter
- Strategies file is now backed up in the “bak” folder
- All strategies have now StopLoss2 and StopLoss3. Both stops are triggered by time (parameter TimeToSwitch) and price (parameter PriceToSwitch, % of actual buy price) conditions. Price condition is checked by last 2 bids.
- Trust management: the checkbox “Send Panic Sell for closed orders” has been added (so that slave bots won’t stack with a coin when master bot had already sold this coin)
- Strategies editor has now filter box to filter strategies by type or by name
- Telegram strategies new parameter PriceToSwitch2Stop: activate second stop after current market price has been reached specified value )percentage of actual buy price)
- Telegram Strategies token detecting logic has been re-specified:
- Buy the token that is repeated in the messages the greatest number of times
- if equal repetitions, then the priority has the first in order token with tag
- if equal repetitions, and all tokens with tags or all without tags, then the first token in order is bought
- The option to mark a trade as important has been added to reports (under trades list). Mark a trade to keep its chart; you can filter important trades by typing “important” in the filter box
- The option to stop the bot upon total loss per N hours has been added (Settings -> Autostart)
- The spread for pending orders is set now from the Settings -> UI by the formula (fixed spread + HourlyDelta * floating spread, %)
- New MoonShot strategy parameters: MShotAdd3hDelta, MShotAdd15minDelta (increase price depending on 3h- and 15m deltas). By default both are 0.
- The order size of a pending order is checked at the moment the order is excecuted (previously it was the moment the order is set)
- Pending orders can now be set by mouse click on market chart (setup click type in the Settings -> UI).
The spread for pending orders is set by default from the main settings spread (Settings -> main). You may use manual strategies for pending orders.
Context menu item to cancel pending orders added (right-click on the orders window or on a particular pending order on the chart)
You can set many pending orders on one market, however only 1 at the same time can be excecuted, other orders will wait trades to be completed before executing
- The registration procedure of the PRO version has been changed according to our plan published in the news channel
Activation of additional keys for the same account on the exchange, on which the PRO version is registered, is now free.
- Fixed MoonShot order replacing bug
- Configurable clicks to set \ replace an order (Settings – UI)
- New option to use Iceberg orders only for coins with price step less then specified (Settings – Advanced). Default value is 0.1% (coin with price more then 1000sat.). The detailed description of Iceberg orders on binance and the meaning of this parameter you may read here
- The following words without tags are no longer treated as tokens: START, TIME, GO, UP, WAVES, TRUST. HOT, MORE
(example: in this message “Time to go buy some more $waves, price start to go up” there is only 1 token now: $waves)
- Iceberg orders
(Settings – Special, separate on / off for buy and sell Iceberg orders). How an iceberg order works: for example, you place an order to sell / buy 1000 coins. Of these, 100 coins (1/10 part) will be visible in the orderbook to other traders, 900 coins will not be visible in the orderbook.
In this case, the order exists on the exchange in full with all 1000 coins, and until it is filled out completely, the price will not go over it.
By default, buy orders are placed without Iceberg, sell orders with Iceberg.
The main task of Iceberg orders is not to create walls in the orderbook that frighten other traders.
So it is highly recommended to use the default settings!
- MoonShot strategy: fixed too fast orders replacing when working with huge price difference (more than 40%)
- Autostop by ping (the “Settings – Autostart” page) can’t be activated in the first minute after the bot started
- Important news (particularly, project’s anniversary huge discount ) published in our channel @MoonBotNews and in the bot
- Market charts scaling by mouse wheel is centered to cursor position
- New strategy parameter: Emulator mode. If YES then the strategy will work in emulator mode independent of the bot’s main mode (set on the main screen). If NO, the strategy will work in the main screen’s mode
- Buy orders sound alerts (Settings – Interface)
- The application is available now in Spanish
- Trust management: when a master bot closes an order, it sends “Panic Sell” command to slave bots so that they won’t hang in the order
- You can set the Moon Bot’s name (Settings – advanced) that will be used in Telegram reports and in the appication caption. This helps to distinguish bots If you run several instances
- Fixed calculation of order’s total for the report
- The parameter PriceStep used to configure strategies filters you can see now in the coins table (the PumpQ column)
- Telegram strategies has now NextDetectPenalty (Penalty for repeat detection, seconds)
- BNB pairs has been added (PRO version only). If you have specified min. BNB level in the “settings -> advanced” tab, then the BNB bot will show balance decreased by specified ammount; that way needed for commision BNB ammount will remain free
- Calculation of average order price for the report has been optimized (in rare cases last trade price had been used instead of avg. price)
- If a telegram signal contains more then 1 token, and such signals are allowed by general settings, then only 1st token will be traded
- Telegram signals with links to BTC markets will be correctly handled by ETH and BNB bots
- If a telegram signal contains GO or HOT words without tags, those coins won’t be bought
- API errors weights slightly reduced to prevent false stops
- Charts rendering slightly optimized
- Panic Sell is now more accurate
- Drops strategy has been changed: now If you set LastPriceMA=0, the bot will use minimum price during the last second (instead of current BID price; use it to catch fast spikes).
- New filter in all strategies: price step as a percentage of current price (PriceStepMin=0 by default, PriceStepMax=0.5% by default to exclude “square” coins like HOT)
Example: the HOT coin (current price is 20 sat.) has 5% price step. The XVG coin (current price is 200sat) has 0.5% (so default PriceStepMax filters out coins under 200sat)
NOTE: if you want your existing strategies to work with such coins, increase the default PriceStepMax!
- New option “Auto Update the bot” (Settings -> AutoStart). Consider check it If you are running the bot on vps
- Calculation of API errors weights slightly modified to prevent false stops
- Intarface adjustments on 4k monitors
- Configure bot auto stop on ping\API errors excess
- Panic Sell in Emulator mode has been fixed
- The BNB autobuy function does not check If desired BNB amount is greater then lot size. Please check your settings manually, currently BNB lot is about 0.7 BNB
- If you have zero balance in Emulator mode, default order size is 1.5 lots
- Trust management commands can now be in any place in the message (not only at the beginning). This helps to send TV alerts as MoonBot commands (incl. sell command, but coins must be bought in the bot first)
- New Telegram Remote Control commands:
- CancelBuy – Cancel all unfilled buy orders (bot is still working)
- SellALL – Turn Panic Sell on all sell orders, cancel all buys, stop the bot
- Reports option to show only real \ only emulated orders
- Emulator bug fixed
- New working mode: Emulation (turn in the menu). In this mode the bot will not place actual orders, will not operate actual balance; orders are emulated
- New parameter MShotUsePrice in the MoonShot strategy. Can be “ASK” (default) or “BID”. Determines what price (ASK or BID) should be used to calculate MoonShot price corridor
- Fixed order size can be adjusted by double click to fixed order’s buttons
- Tech Support Chat for PRO users has been changed, the request mechanics through the bot has been changed; now the user sends an application and waits to be added to the requested chat, the chat links are voided.
- The “Cancel all BUY orders”, “Close ALL ORDERS” options(in the latter case, the sell orders will be closed) are added to the context menu of orders area (Rightclick on the orders area at the bottom of the screen)
- Set the time for calculating the volumes of BV \ SV on the chart from 1 to 1440 minutes (day). Important! In fact, volumes are counted only from the moment the bot was launched!
- Fixed order size can now be set using the buttons. You can configure the buttons and hotkeys on them in the “Settings – HotKeys”
- Signals in Telegram are now correctly read when they have a tag on both sides of the token, for example $ NEO $
- Added a checkbox “Update chart’s caption” (Settings – Interface)
- When you click on the cross in the full-screen mode, the chart is closed and deleted from the scroll list.
- In the strategy notifications options, the item NONE is added – without sound (only the coin button is displayed)
- Option to select the drawing of all your buy orders or only the last one was transferred from the settings to the main window, the button in the toolbar
- Stop-loss and Trailing-stop are no longer tied to the market/coin. When you turn on the stop-loss manually on the order, it will not be automatically activated on the next order on the same coin. Same applies to manual deactivating Stop-loss or Trailing stop. On the following orders, they will be still active as per your original trading settings.
- Order book volume on the sell order’s line
- Minor bug fixes
- “Price 30sec ago” (“price before pump”) is now calculated as min. price during last 30 seconds (instead of excactly 30s ago price)
- The MoonShot parameter MShotMinusSatoshi is YES by default in newly created strategies; its recommended to set it manually in existing strategies to avoid loses on coins with price less then 100sat.
- Order size can be changed in the order’s window
- The button “x9” on the main screen to switch to high-risk trading mode
- Market charts 5% scale button added
- TUSD has been excluded from markets delta calculation
- Copying of a strategy black list fixed
- Market parameters in reports match now the moment the buy order was filled
- Unlimited orders in strategies (incl. MoonShot) (PRO version only)
- Starting from July 20, simultaneously working free bots will be restricted to one copy
- The option to delete or keep old logs added (Settings – Advanced)
- Configurable max. active orders count (Settings – Advanced) (Free version is limited to 20)
- Telegram trade reports now contain profit percentage. The Moon Bot also reports when it was auto stopped (auto start\stop is configured under Settings – AutoStart tab)
- Commands start and stop (given to the Moon Bot in your reports Telegram group) also turn on\off autodetect and strategies
- Trust management tools: some more commands added (sell commands will cancel unfilled buys, buy commands may contain sell price for future sell order)
- If pending order’s size is larger then remaining balance, whole remaining balance will be used for an order.
- Sound alert on sell order done (Settings -> UI, set up “Alert when 0% left to sell price”)
- If SellPrice parameter in a strategy is 0 then main settings sell price will be used
- The option “Use 30s-old ASK price” can be used now in “manual” mode as well as in “signals” mode
- Max analyze time in Drops strategy increased to 1800sec
- UDP port to listen at can be configured in Settings -> Advanced
- Displaing of the 1h delta right after bot started has been fixed
- Trust management tools
- New parameter MShotMinusSatoshi for MoonShot strategy: If YES, then buy orders will be placed not closer then 2 satoshi from current ASK price. Useful for coins with price 100sat or less, which have price step more then 1%.
- Orders in the orders list have captions according to strategy which placed them
- Max time scale on market charts increased to 2 hours
- The bot should now correctly read new binance links like “https://www.binance.com/en/trade/EVX_BTC”
- THe bot can now read telegram bot @Email2TelegramBot used to formard emails to your telegram
- Trailing peak price is now calculated from buy order’s fill time plus 1 second (to avoid spikes)
- Moon Bot can now read Telegram bots
- Strategies function “PriceDown” is now allowed for Telegram strategies. When using our channel Moon Premium, PriceDownTimer can not be lower then 1 hour, also the bot adds random period between +1 hour (so that Moon Bot’s users wont create sell walls by setting the same PriceDownTimer in all bots)
- VDS optimization – dont forget to put the “VDS mode” checkbox in the “Settings – Autostart” If you run the bot on the VDS
- Popup menu in the “Strategies” button for quick start\stop strategies
- Markets table can be sorted by any column. To change sort direction, double-click on a column.
- MoonShot parameter MShotPriceMin min. value is now 0.1%, If strategy white list is set (otherwise its 0.3%)
- Social Trading
- Settings – Advanced, configurable chart length to store in the report
- New sounds added for sound alerts
- New filed Settings – Login – “Your Telegram login”
- Bug fixes
- New strategy parameter Trailing EMA (default is 0 – turned off): ticks count to average peak price
- Caption on the stop loss line
- Custom market chart background! Go to Settings -> UI, pick you image or leave default, adjust opacity. To drag the background on the chart, hold shift, click and drag
- Manual strategies parameter “OrderSize” removed. The buy order’s size is now set by the slider in the main window
- Global Stop Loss on BTC\Market rate drop now works independent of V-STOP. It will sell ALL active orders, not only negative, by activating Panic Sell with AllowedDrop from strategy settings
- New UDP command “Order=sell” turns Panic Sell on the coin with AllowedDrop from strategy settings
- Strategies for manual trading
- Global coins black list is now complements strategy black list
- The MoonShot’s strategy limits has been decreased: MShotPriceMin is now 0.3% or higher (was 0.5%), MShotPrice is now 0.3% higher then MShotPriceMin (was 0.5%)
- The option “Don’t buy newly listed coins” has been increased to 36 hours
- Number of acrive orders is displayed in the status bar (near the timings)
- New strategy filters parameter DeltaSwitch: If a strategy starts work with a coin under specified delta range (from X to Y), then it will stay on the coin until (X-DeltaSwitch to Y+DeltaSwitch) (currently makes sence only for MoonShot). Use it to make different strategies for different market conditions, i.e. 1 strategy for BTC delta from -1% to 0%, another strategy for BTC delta from 0% to 1%. If DeltaSwitch=0.2% then first strategy will stay on a coin up to 0.2% (0% + 0.2%)
- Bug fixes: the Panic Sell button dbl-click wasn’t working in dark theme; the report with no trades for the selected time frame displayed incorrect totals.
- Market data export and signals import using local UDP port
- The sell order line on the market chart has now percentage caption (diff. between buy and sell price)
- The “Cancel Buy \ Panic Sell” button is more responsive
- Binance connection improved, auto DNS and custom binance IP setup for best perfomance
- Max orders limit in PRO version has been decreased to 30; the option (Settings -> Advanced) to pick unlimited orders afer confirming the risk related to IP bans added.
- The option to encrypt reports database (Settings -> UI)
- Startup speed up; new reports DB creation fixed.
- Button “Where is the action?” in the Pump Helper tool, as well as on the main screen. No need to start the pump detector, just click it to see the currently active market
- New parameter aaded to all strategies, GlobalFilterPenalty – the time in seconds, during which the strategy will not work again after it has not passed through the BTC delta filter or the market (if 0, then the parameter is ignored)
In the strategy MoonShot added parameters MShotAddMarketDelta, MShotAddBTCDelta: For each percent of the delta market (delta BTC) add x percent to the price corridor(MshotPriceMin/MshotPrice). The deltas are taken by abs. value, i.e. negative value works as well as as positive!
DropsUseLastPrice is added to the Drops strategy: if YES, then the LastPrice price (calculated by the detector) will be used to calculate the purchase price.
Delay to the initial placing of orders by strategy MoonShot was added, in order to avoid overload the API
- Read tradingview signals similar to BINANCE: LENDBTC
- Fixed bug in reading words when analyzing the signal in Telegram
- Reports database is now encrypted; deleted orders are shown in statistics and can not be removed completely.
- ETH pairs (PRO version only)
- Trades history viewer has now control panel with scale buttons and “open 1\many charts” switcher. Trades history will store now 3h,2h,1h-deltas and timestamps.
- The button to delete orders from the report. Note that deleting of an active order from the report will NOT delete the order on the exchange.
- The Pump Helper tool will open new market in full screen mode If you already had a full screen chart, i.e. If you had coin A chart opened in full screen, then you push coin B button in the Pump Helper, then coin B chart will replace coin A chart.
- Strategy filters: new option to pick Pump5m delta (the parameter Delta2_Type) to filter signals to avoid dumps after pumps. Pump5m delta is diff. between 5-min old price and max, price during last 5 minutes, %.
- Our special profile for MoonPremium has been updated (If you already subsribed to the Premium channel you probably already has these updates)
- Max active orders limit increased to 40 including MoonShot orders. (PRO version only)
- Reports sorting by “Profit, %”, filtering by time fixed
- User Interface: choose Active buy order color; market price line width (Settings -> UI)
- Date AND time to filter records
- Configurable displayed columns
- Sort report by every column
- New report columns: BTC hourly delta, All Markets hourly delta (values are fixed for the moment a buy order was excecuted)
- Click coin in the report to view its chart (for the period the trade was excecuted) (only for new trades since this update)
- New strategy parameter UseBV_SV_Filter: use signals filter by BV to SV ratio. (look 3.50 patch notes below).
Note: You can set different volumes ratio in the filter and in then BV\SV stop but the N parameter (time to calculate buy volume and sell volume) is the the same in filter and in stop loss settings
- New strategy parameter UseScalpingMode: If Yes and If strategy Sell Price is less then 1% then the bot can adjust sell price up to 2% If there is a room in the sell wall (i.e. ASKs order book is empty upto new sell price).
- Some UI descriptions are fixed
- Combo strategies with Telegram strategy as a member fixed.
- In usdt mode the bot should correctly read #BTC token If it has a tag (#,$, set it in Settings -> Autobuy -> adv. filter).
- Market charts indicator added: BV (Buy Vol), SV (sell Vol) for the last N trades. You can specify N using the context menu on the indicator, the same N will be used for all charts.
- New strategy Stop type: Stop by BV to SV ratio for the last N trades or last N seconds. May differ from the chart’s N above.
Example: Ratio=0.5, N=30sec. If buy vol for the last 30 seconds is 1 BTC and sell vol is more then 2 BTC then stop loss will be activated.
NOTE: If you turn this function for a strategy then this strategy will also check the ratio before entering the market. If the ratio does not fit the strategy settings then the signal will be rejected.
- Its possible now to have more then 1 Telegram strategy for the same channel with different filters and order size (i.e. less order for less daily vol. coins)
- 3h,1h,15m deltas on the market charts
- All Market Delta is shown near the BTC rate on the top
- Option “Dont buy signals in reply-to messages” added (Settings -> Autobuy). Turned ON by default.
- PRO users can now see their original API keys used to activate the PRO version. Useful when you have 2 or more keys and forgot the original ones.
- To update the Alt. Telegram please manually delete UTelegram.exe in the bot’s folder. Restart the bot, go to the Settings -> Telegram page and use the button “download the Telegram”. This will update the Alt. Telegram to v. 1.2.17
- New strategy filters added: Additional market delta (from 15min to 2 hours), Bitcoin rate delta, all markets delta
- Pump detector Price raise interval can be now choosen from 60s to 4s
- Global Panic Sell option on BTC rate drop \ All Markets rate drop (Settings -> Autostart)
- The button “Close All Orders” added (on the markets table window, “show markets” button)
- Max orders in MoonShot is now 30 (PRO version only)
- Telegram signals logic has been changed
- Settings – UI, new option “Open new charts on top” when new signals come
- Auto start trading on bot’s startup and global stop options (Settings -> Autostart)
- New tool for playing pumps: Pump Helper
- When a signal opens new chart it should now be on top of other charts
- #LINK token detection fixed in Telegram signals
- New strategy type added: Combo
- Visual parameters grouping in the strategy editor
- Changed profit calculation in reports in case when number of sold coins was greater then number of bought coins (due to “coins dust cleaning bot’s algorithm”).
- Bug fixes
- Autotrading has been seriously optimized
- New function “Lower Sell price on timer” in all strategies except Telegram signals:
PriceDownTimer: Time to turn the function, seconds. If 0, then never
PriceDownDelay: Delay between steps, seconds
PriceDownRelative: If NO then next parameter is a percentage of absolute sell price. If YES, then a percentage of difference between sell and buy price
PriceDownPercent: Lower sell order to this value each step. Example: your initial sell is placed at 1000sat. PriceDownRelative=NO, PriceDownPercent=0.5%, PriceDownDelay=10s. This case each 10 seconds your sell will be lowered to (1000 – 0.5% = 5 sat): 995 sat, 990 sat, …
PriceDownAllowedDrop: Percentage of buy price to which the function is allowed to drop sell price. If 0, then not lower then buy price. Can be negative.
- NextDetectPenalty – Penalty for repeat detections by the same strategy, seconds
- New Pump Detection parameters:
PumpMoveTimer: Time to move the sell order (If 0 then never). Order is moved only once.
PumpMovePersent: Percentage of [distance from peak price to buy price], to which move the sell order. Example: PumpMoveTimer=5sec, PumpMovePersent=50%. The bot has detected a pump, bought a coin at 1000 sat, in next 5 seconds the price has further raised to 1200 sat. Initial sell was placed at 1300 sat. This case the bot will replace the sell to (50% from (1200 – 1000) = 1100 sat (half of the peak price in the other words).
- New option “Settings – User Interface – fast charts update”. This will speed up market price and order book’s updating on full screen charts. NOTE: may lead to high API load. Dont use on VDS, use only for manual trading. Does not afect actual order manage speed, only charts updating.
- Due to binance api server’s mess some users may have troubles connectiong to binance. To handle this, we made connection method dropdown list, If you cant connect to binance or getting very high ping, please open Settings -> Advanced, locate “Binance connection method” and choose one from:
- Original – the original method. best ping, If you dont have troubles connectiong to binance stay on it
- Method1, Method2, Method3 – If you can’t connect with the original method, choose one of these with best ping
- On first run the bot uses “Original” method. If it fails, the bot will try to check others.
- Visual stop loss line on the market chart (red line). (turn on\off drawing of the stop line in settings->UI). Attention! If you moved the stop line, then AllowedDrop for this stop will not work anymore; then bot will drop you order only to [stop price – spread].
- New option in settings -> main: Dont buy if 3h volume is more then specified value. Use it to prevent entering scam pumps
- You can now create and use your own Telegram bot to communicate with the Moon Bot. Read how to create Telegram Bot ID
- Charts graphics optimization for extremely high volatility markets
- Split chart control zone (turn on\off under Settings -> User Interface)
- Bug fixed related to daylight saving windows settings
- USDT markets has been added (PRO version only). Switch base currency using the button “Pairs” (near the “Menu” button). You can run 2 bots (each in separete folder) from 1 API key to trade on both markets at the same time, but take care of the API load indicator.
USDT volumes are shown with the “k” letter, 1k = 1000$. The same format you may use in strategies settings (5000k = 5 mil).
- Order book boundaries added (set up transparency in Settings – User Interface). boundaries in the order book are drawn at your order’s volume (i.e. If you have 1 BTC order, you will see where the sum of BIDS (and ASKs) is greater then 1 BTC).
- Added the option to reject forwarded telegram signals (Settings -> Autobuy). By default the tickbox is checked, the bot won’t buy signals in forwared messages.
- Black theme slightly adjusted
- New Stop kind is added: Stop by order book’s volume V-Stop Activates when the volume in the BIDs order book at specified price is less then specified value.
- New VolumesLite, Waves parameter: VLiteReducedVolumes (If YES, calculate volume per minute on each interval. If no, calculate total volume on each interval)
- Different spreads for Stop Loss and Trailing Stop in strategies. Attention! Parameters names are changed! Its now StopLossSpread, TrailingSpread
- Reports export to .csv
- Old history charts viewer bug fixed (Menu -> Trades History)
- New strategy Waves
- Configurable mouse click to replace orders (Settings -> User Interface)
- Stop Loss activation delay in strategies (use very small values like 5 seconds to avoid apikes)
- New strategy Delta
- New strategy alarm settings (sound alarm and a button with market name under the charts workspace for fast chart access): SoundAlert (YES\NO), SoundKind, KeepAlert (how long to keep the market button, seconds)
- VolumesLite strategy has been added
- Auto buy BNB settings: min. BNB balance, ammount to buy (Settings -> Advanced)
- Remote control bug fixed
- Due to today’s binance API keys mess bot’s registration counters are reseted to let you register new keys. Take new keys at the exchange, register them as described in the manual, then delete old keys in the exchange.
- Strategy markets filter added: 3-hours delta from value to value. The bot will work only with markets matching these values. Use to prevent the bot from operating on very high volatility markets which it can not handle properly in fully automatic mode. (in manual mode its not applied)
- The MoonShot Strategy has now options to sort markets on 30- 15- minutes candles.
- Common strategy option: 3d StopLoss activated by timer. (2d Stop was for Telegram signals strategies). The 1st, main StopLoss should be greater then new one, in this case it may be activated before the timer (in case of very fast downtrend).
- The option added: “Cancel low volume sell orders” in “Settings -> Main”. This option will cancel bot’s order when its remaining volume is less then exchange’s min. lot, and release the market for new trades. Note that the order will remain in the exchange and may be filled later, but: IMPORTANT: the bot wont manage this order and hence the report may contain wrong totals If you check the option “Cancel low volume sell orders”!
- The option added: “Auto buy BNB” (binance only) in “Settings -> Advanced.” If you lazy enough or dont want to care about remaining BNB balance, the bot will buy 1 min. lot of BNB for you when remainig BNB caption on top panel is red.
- Main menu item added: “Reconnect engine”. Use If market chart’s data are not updated. (rare case with bad internet connection)
- Settings -> UI option added: “Optimize orders window”. Uncheck If you see artefacts in the orders window (mainly on windows 7)
- Volumes strategy has been added (beta-test. the manual will be updated soon)
- Order’s window updating bug fixed
- “Settings -> Advanced -> Log Level” option added; in the position “4” the bot will store log continuously during its work, not only after “stop” button pressed.
- Completed and cancelled orders removed from order’s window. Look completed orders in reports.
- The MoonShot strategy will select markets with profit trades PenatlyTime seconds ago; If no such markets, then strategy sort rule will be used.
- The min. autocancel buy time in the MoonShot strategy is 300 seconds
- New strategy parameter “PenaltyTime”: its period in seconds. During this period the strategy will not operate on a market which gave 3 negative trades in a row, and on a market where you set up or cancelled order manually.
- MoonShot internal orders limit increased to 20
- New MoonShot parameter MShotSortBy: sort coins to peek by 1-,2-,3-hours price delta or Daily Vol. to Hourly Vol. ratio.
- Bug fixed when Stop Loss was not activated If Trailing with Take Profit was previously activated but the price falled below Take Profit value too fast
- Binance comission calculation in reports fixed
- New strategy has been added MoonShot
- Strategy parameters added: MinHourlyVolume; MaxHourlyVolume.
- Bug fixed when the bot could hang trying to set buy orders with insufficient balance
- Telegram signals settings now have an option to specify words in a signal, upon detecting these words the coin should be bougth at lower price. For example “wait dip”, “when dump”. You specify special price for such signals in general Telegram autobuy settings and in strategies, If use them.
- For lower price buy orders there is separate parameter “Auto Cancel buy after N minutes” (N seconds in strategies).
- Strategy settings for Telegram signals have now seconds Stop Loss. The condition to use second Stop: “If since N seconds the market price is higher then actual buy price, then switch to second Stop Loss”.
- Pumps detection strategy
- Price delta calculation for the Drops strategy has been changed; now its difference between 5-minutes old price and max. price during last 5 minutes. Set up general Risk Limit settings, “don’t buy if price changed more then X%” to avoid buying after pumps.
- The old site cryptopump.info no long supported; it will redirect to this site moon-bot.com
- New strategy parameter added: Use30SecOldASK. If YES, then the bot will use 30-sec old ASK price for buy order, If NO, then current ASK price
- New strategies parameter added “UseSignalStops” – take stops from a Telegram signal
- Special moon channel type (moon_N) in strategies fixed. Use the parameter “ChannelKey” to specify one of the signal sources moon_1 .. moon_12
- Buttons for move up-down strategies are added
- We are moved ! New site is: https://moon-bot.com
- Strategies has been aded.
- The “menu” button added in the main window (near the Settings button)
- New options added in the Settings -> Main tab: don’t buy delisted coins, don’t buy newly added coins, and more. Please check in the bot.
- Reports added. The button is on the main screen.
- Memory leak in the binance version fixed.
- Profile for the Moon Bot’s premium channel has been updated; The event “get second exchange as a gift” is prolonged. Activate PRO version before 15.02.2018 on either exchange and get another exchange for free! Look actual terms inside the bot, Settings -> Unlock page.
- The option to delete old logs added (7 days by default, Settings -> Advanced).
- The profile for the Moon Bot’s channel slightly adjusted; The “Volumes” autodetection now has volume from..to range;
- Bug fixes
- 2 bots can now read the Telegram at the same moment.
- If a Telegram signal comes with Target and you check the option to use signals targets in advanced filter, then the bot will take (given target – trailing) as a new target if its still greater then main settings Take Profit. Example: Take Profit is 105, trailing 2%, target 110. Then the new Take Profit will be 107.8.
- Floating Trailing has been added.
- 3-minutes BV\SV indicators on market charts
- Coins BlackList (Settings -> Main -> Risk Limit)
- Binance API load slightly optimized; sound alert added when you approach critical level.
- The preset for our special channel Moon_Test slightly modified: Take Profit is now 5%, Sell Price 12%..15%, Trailing 3%.
- The option to send signals stats to our server has been added. Please go to Settings -> Telegram and turn it on. The bot will send the following info on each bough Telegram signal: Channel name, Coin name, Signal Time, Market price. Using this data we plan to maintain channels rating table.
- Internal calculation of bot’s order volume and price has been changed. One bot’s order may relate to many exchange’s orders, so completed orders will now have average price and total volume. Orders progress is stored in SQLite database in the data folder.
- BNB Balance caption added near the BTC balance caption. Don’t forget to buy some BNB when working on binance! Its not only 50% comissions discount but also prevent you from getting small unsold coins balances.
- Binance version bug fixes
- Binance support has been added! (Moon Bot for Binance). Activate PRO version before 31.01.2018 on either exchange and get another exchange for free! Look actual terms inside the bot, Settings -> Unlock page.
- Tech Support channel for PRO users been created. Please open Settings -> Login page and push the button “Open Telegram support channel”.
- New autodetection method to detect drops has been added
- The option to auto open all active orders charts has been added. Off by default, Don’t turn it on on binance unless you really need it, because every opened chart results in increasing API usage.
- New profile for trading paid channels signals added (the “Settings Wizard” page)
- New option in the Risk limit settings group added: prevent buy coins with too low daily volume.
- You can now specify collocations in the blackwords list (Settings -> Autobuy). (example: “don’t buy”).
- Tokens will now be properly detected in signal message If there is a space between tag and token. Example: ❗️ NEO
- The button under market charts to turn on\off drawing of the ask\bid lines has been added.
- The folllowing options has been added to the UI settings (Settings -> User Interface). Mouseover each option in the bot to read the hint.
- Chart scale button 10% has been added. 25% scale buttton changed to 20%.
- Pending order of the type “BUY” now has a condition to activate when current market ASK price becomes lower then the order’s conditional price. Note that you can set order’s price and conditional price different; in case when order’s price is higher then conditional price, the order will be executed immediately.
- Remote Control via the Telegram.
- Auto close inactive markets charts (configure in Settings -> Advanced). The chart is inactive If there are no active orders and no mouse events for the specified time (30 minutes by default).
- Orders Comments added (In the Order’s Edit window hit the “Comment” label in the top-right corner.) The comment will be shown upon mouseover an order in the order’s list as a hint. If an order was placed automatically upon a Telegram signal, the order’s comment will contain the channel name and the signal text.
- The Panic Sell algorithm has been slightly modified. If you set up the Panic Sell Spread higher then 0.1% and the current market price drops below allowed level, then your sell order will be immediately replaced to the lowest allowed value. If the spread is 0.1% or less, then as it was before, the bot will actually replace sell order only If current market price is hihger then the lowest allowed value.
- Drawing of the trailing stop line on a market chart has been fixed.
- Click on an order in the order’s list will open corresponding market in full-screen mode.
- The option “Check buy order’s fill by balance” is now off by default. This option will compare initial coin’s balance on bot’s startup with the balance after you cancel a buy order. In case of heavy lags it may help to check If your order was actually filled; on the other hand, If you bought some coins manually using the site (not in the bot), the bot can not know about that, such balance increase can disrupt the controlling algorithm.
- Some graphics optimization.
- Take Profit value can be set in then global Stops settings page.
- The bot can now automatically read Stop and Take Profit from the Telegram signal messages.
- You can now make different profiles with bot’s settings. Active profile name is displayed in the main window. To save\load a profile, click on the name:
The bot’s profile is a *.bcfg file with all bot’s settings including your API keys and your password (needless to say that the password is not kept in the config file or somewhere else, its just used to perform additional encryption. Thats why If you lost the pass there is no way to restore it).
- Unicode symbols in Telegram channels names should be properly handled now
- The project has been renamed, now its the Moon Bot
- Confirmation we be shown when you remove order in the orders list.
- Order Book’s height on market charts increased
- If Take Profit and Trailing Stop are set in an order then the Trailing Stop line will be drawn only under conditions when Trailing can be activated (i.e. If the price is still lower then your conditions, you won’t see Trailing line).
- Fixed editing of partially filled order
- New pending order of type “BUY” added. Pending BUY won’t be placed on the exchange and won’t reserve balance until current market price drops to specified level.
- Pending orders are drawn on market charts as well as limit orders
- Max order AutoCancel time increased to 30 minutes
- Some Pending Orders UI improvements
- Pending orders and stops configuration
- BTC-usdt rate in the main window is added; some user interface adjustments
- Market charts can be shown either in “fit” mode or “scrolling” mode (Settings -> User Interface). In the fit mode all opened charts fits in workspace area; in the scrolling mode each chart height is a half of the workspace total height.
- Sound alert when market price is raising to your sell order’s price so that you can react and move your order up. (configure in (Settings -> User Interface).
- Bug fixed when some autodetection settings could not be saved.
- Current profit in usdt is added to orders window (If you have sell order set).
- With autodetect turned off the bot will not remebmer old signals and will not show them on activating autodetect.
- New autodetection methods and configurable detection parameters.
- Improved Buy Volume/Sell Volume indicators on market charts: now they filled with actual values immediately after you open new market chart; you can chose a period to calculate volumes, right click on the indicator to do it:
- Panic Sell Spread is added: this is the value in percentage of current ASK price to lower your sell order into BIDs zone upon Panic Sell activation (either manual or autoactivation as stop loss\trailing stop):Value can be form 0% to 2%. 0% means that your order will be kept in the bottom of ASKs in the order book.
- In the “Signals” mode you can chose to use [ASK price 30-secs ago] or [current ASK price] for your buy order. Left-click on the price caption to select (note that in manual mode its always current ask price):
- Market charts can now be maximized (if there are more then 1 in the workspace) with right mouse click (just click in any spot on the chart). Second right click in a maximized chart returns it to initiall size.
- Small bugfix related to restoring the app from the system tray.
- You can now swtich Stop Loss and Trailing Stop for a particular market (in the orders window). SL is Stop Loss, TS is Trailing Stop on the screenshot below. If one of them was autoactivated and you manually cancel it with “Stop Panic Sell” button, then SL and TS will be turned off for this market, so they won’t be autoactivated again until you turn them ON again.
- bug fixed when the bot didn’t properly read price from Telegram messages
- If you chose Fixed buy order volume in “Settings -> Interface”, the field to enter the volume is hidden by default. To show it, click to “Use x BTC for buy order” caprion in the main window (PRO version only)
- Signals mode with advanced signals detection is added. There is a new way to use the bot: Signals Trading.
- The button “Pump Mode” was renamed to “Signals Mode”. According to the new bittrex restrictions regarding pump activity the pump features of the bot (autobuying a coin by its market link or token name) are disabled by default for new users. You can enable them after you agree that you take on your own all risks related to pump activity. This is not applied to Signals Trading because signals are usually long-term, and the buy price specified in a signal is usually lower then current market price.
- The option “auto-popup on a signal” is added (disabled by default). If you closed the bot to the system tray and it detects a signal, it will popup to show the market chart for the coin If you enable this option.
- The possible profit in usdt is added to a market chart. When you have a buy order completed and a sell order active, the possible profit is [current market price – buy price] converted to usdt.
- Fixed buy order’s volume can be chosen in “Settings -> Interface” (PRO version only)
- Market charts time scale can be adjusted from 1 second to 1 minute
- Markets historical data loading on startup is enabled by default now. The function “Control buy order by balance” won’t work If the data was not loaded. This function compares initial coin balance that bot loads on startup with new balance after buy order was canceled or partially filled.
- Exchange’s lags handling improved
- The coin name to the right of a chart is a link to exchange’s page for this coin (for example click to the caption “BTC-BTG” will open https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BTG):
- You can scroll the chart for time axis with mouse wheel holding CTRL or ALT; the wheel without those keys changes time scale.
- Bug fixed related to detection of newly added coins to the exchange
- Small interface bug fix
- After the “Panic Sell” activation there will be visual zone on the chart in which the bot allowed to move your order. You can adjust visual opacity of this zone in “Settings -> User Interface”. In Panic Sell mode If you move the order, it won’t be actually moved, instead the allowed zone will be extend (or narrow depends on moving direction). The buttons +1%, -1% also applied to this zone. If the Panic Sell was activated automatically (as Stop Loss or Trailing Stop) and you cancel it manually, it won’t be auto-activated again.
- If you turned on Trailing Stop in Settings, there will be visual stop line on the chart, adjust color of this line under “Settings -> User Interface”.
- Bot will now ignore Telegram messages marked as forward-to.
- The option “Control buy order by balance” was added under “Settings -> Advanced”, default is ON. Uncheck this If you have altcoins on your account and don’t want the bot to trade them (In case of bittrex lag the bot controls buy order fill by balance, there is a chance it may take your existing altcoins for newly bought).
- Trailing stop function was added.
- Bug fixed when Stop Loss was not activated after closing markets charts. Now you don’t have to keep opened all charts with active orders.
- Bug fixed when the bot could freeze after opening too many market charts
- The button to switch manual mode and pump mode was added to the main window.
- The application can be closed to system tray. Configure in the “Settings -> interface” page.
- in the “Settings -> interface” page you can configure to draw all completed buy orders or only last buy order on the market chart.
- Stop Loss function was added.
- Some settings moved from “Settings -> Main” page to “Settings -> Autobuy” page
- The bot will make a backup copy of configuration file “BotConfig-bak.bcfg” which contains your registration info along with bot’s settings.
- Bug fixed when the Bot did’t see Telegram caption messages (a caption to an image)
- The Bot now ignores reply-to messages (so if a coin token comes as a reply to another message, the bot won’t buy this coin)
- Settings presets was added (the button “Settings Wizard” in the main window).
- Export markets data to *.csv was added (“Show Markets” then you can export the table).
- Coin detection by lowercase token name added (turn on\off in the Settings -> Telegram page).
- Added the crosshair tool to markets charts
- The Bot can now automatically read Telegram messages
- In the orders list bottom window the popup menu added allowing to choose to display only active orders or all including executed\canceled:
- If you close the application with active orders left unexecuted, the Bot will remember your orders and show them next time on start.
- Market data loading optimization. Significantly increased historical market data loading speed; increased market real-time data handling speed.
- You can now manually buy a coin by entering the coin name in the “Add Market” box and pressing “Enter”. If the first letters are entered on which there are several coins, for example NEO and NEOS, then to fix selection of NEO you need to type [Space], and to fix NEOS write S. So when you type “NEO [Space][Enter]” you buy NEO, when you type “NEOS[Enter]” you buy NEOS.
- The button “Autodetect ON / OFF” is added. In the “OFF” position the bot itself does not look for pumping coins. Auto buy on clipboard’s messages is still working unless you switch it off in Settings->Main.
- Added a list of orders at the bottom of the screen. By default this window is hidden (see below). Active orders are marked with Active. If a chart with with an active order was accidentally closed, you can reopen it by clicking on the “Active” caption. The red cross to the right of the order cancels it.
- The height of the orders window and the log window can be changed by dragging the upper border of the window with the mouse. In the settings (Settings -> User Interface tab), you can hide or show them. By default, orders are hidden.
- Executed buy order is shown by a full width horizontal line on a chart (instead of a segment to the moment of order’s execution). The color of the line can be adjusted under Settings -> User Interface tab
- Added signal sound notification (Settings->Advanced Tab)
- Buy orders limit in free version is now equivalent of 20usdt
- Bug fixes