If you are the owner of the PRO version, then yes, just copy the bot folder and run it on another PC, create new API keys from the same exchange account where the PRO version is and register them in the bot copy, the new bot is activated with the PRO functionality absolutely for free. Owners of the FREE version can run only one MoonBot instance on their exchange account.
Yes! Please go to the Menu on the main screen, hit the Emulation mode item. ==EMULATION== will be displayed on the top area of the bot. You can do safe trading exercises, tune strategies, try all settings combinations, no real orders will be made.
We are happy when our users are happy, but we can not implement everything you asking to. If you have suggestions, please email us (find email inside the Bot) or contact us in the Telegram Public chat (https://t.me/Moon_Bot_Public) we collect all suggestions but take for future bot’s versions only best ones, from our point of view.
No. There are settings templates in the bot (the “Settings Wizard” button in the main screen), but they are given as quite rough examples. You should adjust settings according to the current market situation, your favorite signal channels, and your intuition. If you expect the bot to earn money with some “optimal settings” in fully automatic mode without your attention at all, it will not work, sorry.
Moon Bot is a portable application that’s why it stores settings and your orders (including pending orders) in the same folder where you keep the bot. Please don’t try to run the bot from the system folder or a write protected stick/disk! If you want to carry the bot with all your settings and active orders, use a USB stick without write protection!
First, please understand, that reading Telegram messages and treating them as signals are two different operations. Please make sure you run modified Telegram client “UTelegram”. Please also note that If you run the bot as admin, you should run the Telegam as admin too, otherwise they can’t see each other. Another, easier way to make Moonbot read your Telegram is logging in to the “Built-in Client” on the Main settings -> Telegram tab. Please refer to the Trading signals page for reference
This is a communication error with the exchange server. Usually disappears itself in a few minutes. If it remains for a long time, you can try the mark actions: Switch the router to use Google’s DNS. Run the command prompt as administrator and execute the command “netsh winsock reset”
- The “Start” button is not pressed.
- Not enough Balance
- Coin does not fit filters. (Settings-Risk Limit Conditions group or Manual Strategy global filters)
- The “Start” button is not pressed.
- Not enough balance or order size is below minimum
- Coins do not go through the strategy filters.
- Autobuy is not ON in the strategy.
- The strategy is not active (select the necessary checkbox in the strategies list -> Start checked.)
- Set Autodetect: ON, Mode: Signals on the main screen
- The value of the Stop Loss(Auto Panic Sell if price drops< [actual buy] -X%) is below the Allowed Drop level(Auto Panic Sell can drop price to [actual buy] -X%).
- After Stop Loss has triggered the Panic Sell, the price has fallen very intensively further down and has fallen below the value of the Allowed Drop. After that, the order remains at -X% of the purchase price that is set at the Allowed Drop value. Try increasing the value of the Panic Sell spread parameter and Allowed Drop value.
- You have disabled Stop Loss. Verify the related checkbox in the main settings or in the orders area you set Stop Loss to OFF manually or your strategy has UseStopLoss = NO.
- If you are trading the smallest possible order, then if you drop to the Stop Loss price, your order value could be below the minimum lot for this trading pair, then the order cannot be moved, thus cannot be sold lower than the minimum lot value.
- You can go through the whole trade history log and understand how exactly Moonbot traded this case.
If you do not use commission payment with BNB tokens, then at each transaction you pay commission in coins from a particular transaction, because of this there are leftovers of the coins. We strongly recommend using BNB and convert the remnants that have appeared to BNB in your personal account on Binance.
If you had remnants of coins on the exchange and they are smaller than the minimum lot size, the bot automatically *picks them up* and sell them along with the coins from the current transaction, because of this, there will be more profit.
You need to close unnecessary charts or enable auto-close inactive charts(Main Settings -> Advanced). If the issue appears after launching the MoonShot strategy, then reduce the number of orders and disable auto-opening of charts in the strategy.
Trailing can work with take profit turned off. Then the trailing line will appear immediately after the purchase. If you have activated Take Profit, then you must turn on Trailing (otherwise, nothing will happen, because Take Profit does not work separately from trailing), in this case, the price should increase by the value Take Profit + Trailing, only after that the trailing line will appear at the level of Take profit – Trailing. Traditional Take Profit activity (moving the stoploss to breakeven zone) can be additionally set up in the Stop2 Stop3 areas of the strategies.
In most cases, one of the first two options below:
- You entered the keys incorrectly, the extra space entered, etc.
- You specified the wrong exchange when registering keys. If you register for Binance, then select BINANCE from the dropdown menu.
- Try changing connection methods in the Special Settings tab and check if you have in fact connection to the exchange, by trying to enter the exchange’s website.
For stable operation, the accuracy of the clock should be in the range of +/- 100ms. Try to restart the bot on behalf of the Administrator, if it does not help, then you need to synchronize the clock in Windows. The time of your PC is behind current real time. Using the example of WIN 10, go to Search->”Time”->Date&time->Additional Date, Time settings->Date&Time->Time on the Internet->Change settings->Synchronize on the Internet. After that, the PC synchronizes the time with one of the servers. Periodically it is necessary to repeat this procedure if the accuracy of the clock is greatly increased again.